➤ Full time Corporate Travel Consultant
Full time position is available immediately.
- Location: Belfast
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
World Travel Centre Group are looking for a full time corporate travel consultant. We are looking for a competent, experienced individual to join our highly skilled and experienced corporate team.
You will be part of a team of corporate travel consultants responding to travel requests from SME’s, NGO’s and Government body sectors across the UK and Ireland. You will play a vital role in ensuring we continue to exceed our service level agreements and provide the highest level of customer service.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- ✓ Corporate travel experience ,min 1 year essential
- ✓ Excellent customer service skills
- ✓ Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
- ✓ GDS experience
- ✓ Strong communication skills
In return you’ll get some fantastic benefits:
- ✓ Competitive salary
- ✓ 20 days holiday which increase on years of service, plus bank holidays
- ✓ Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- ✓ Private Healthcare
- ✓ Pension
- ✓ Life Assurance
- ✓ Discounted travel
- ✓ Season ticket loan
- ✓ Childcare vouchers
- ✓ Cycle to work scheme
- ✓ Team nights out
Training will be provided and you will have the opportunity to continue your development as you progress in your career.
Selective Travel Management are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV to email@example.com